Combining fresh fruit and a spicy kick, this is just the drink to refresh and satisfy on cool autumn days, and it’s a cinch to prepare.
- 1 cup diced fresh or frozen mango
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 cup fresh or canned (drained well) pineapple
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- Juice of 2 small limes
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Ice cubes
- Combine mango, banana, pineapple, orange juice, lime juice, chili powder, and yogurt in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes, a few at a time, and blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into chilled glasses or mugs, and serve.
Learn more about spice blends in Make Your Own Homemade Seasonings with These Delicious Spice Blends.