- Recommended Products
Dry the season's harvest for long-term preservation and snacking. Ideal for banana chips, fruit rollups, dried herbs, jerky, and more. Includes one netting sheet for drying herbs, seeds, and other small food items. Solid sheet for making fruit rollups also included.
• Six 10 inch by 12 3/4 inch trays
• 48-hour timer with auto shut off
• Adjustable thermostat (100 to160 degrees Fahrenheit)
• Digital display
• 500 watts (120 volt, 60 Hz)
• More than 5 square feet of drying space
• Continuous airflow provides even drying
• Dehydrated foods easily release from trays
• Solid ABS thermoplastic construction
• Lightweight, countertop design
• BPA free
• ETL listed
• One netting sheet for drying small food items
• One solid sheet for making fruit rolls
The jerky world has undergone a major revival in the last five years in terms of experimentation, products, popularity, and just plain good eating. In All Things Jerky, we find a collection of some of the best tried-and-tested recipes from around the world, including instructions for all the equipment, gear, and recipes you’ll need to make jerky at home.
Mason Jar Lunches features 50 pretty, portable packed lunches, including delicious soups, salads, and pastas. Packing your lunch is one of the best ways to eat healthy and save money. But preparing and packing a lunch isn’t always easy. Mason jars are the perfect solution: They’re durable, adorable, and keep your food sealed and fresh. Packed with full-color photos of each recipe, this book is as gorgeous as the layered lunches themselves. Mason Jar Lunches goes beyond the popular mason jar salad recipes to include a variety of hot and cold meals.
Root cellaring isn’t just for off-the-grid types or farmers with large gardens. Storing food makes good sense, both financially and environmentally. And root cellars can easily fit anywhere. In this intelligent, convincing book, authors Jennifer Megyesi and Geoff Hansen show how to make them part of every reader’s life.