- Recommended Products
A garden irrigation system and planting grid, in one!
• Pre-assembled to save time
• Grid layout and spacing guide for easy planting
• Surrounding streams ensure all plants get water
From drip irrigation to full-stream watering, the Garden Grid provides fully adjustable water flow and equal, square planting sections. This approach allows you to plant evenly, efficiently, and simply.
Traditional garden irrigation systems, such as drip lines and soaker hoses, are messy and can take hours to set up. Traditional planting grids lay in your garden during planting and don’t serve a purpose afterward. The Garden Grid watering system is neat and gentle on your plants, and it doesn’t require any cutting or measuring of materials, nor gluing or perforating. In fact, it doesn’t require any tools at all! Ready to use in minutes, the Garden Grid is built to last and brings the word “simple” back to gardening.
Due to COVID-19, please allow 3-5 weeks for shipping. Only available for shipment to continental US addresses.
Ever sit on a bucket? This handy, sturdy stool turns your average 3.5-, 5-, or 6-gallon bucket into a comfortable place to sit, and you still have access to the bucket. So, if you are working in the garden, place picked produce or pulled weeds right into the bucket. Catch a fish and put it in the bucket. Wild pitch? Grab another ball ... all while seated.
Keep hunting gear, detailing supplies, tools, or refreshments right in the bucket, which can double as a seat or side table. When you are done, flip the stool over and use it as a lid (so you have a free hand to carry gear). Whether you like to garden, hunt, fish, camp, tailgate, play sports, take on home projects, or just need a comfy place to sit, you'll love the Original Bucket Stool. It’s a place to sit, where your stuff can fit.
The Tomato Tower trains your tomato plants to grow vertical instead of horizontal by weaving the plant through the support rings. When your tomato plant grows, just add a support ring or adjust the height of the pole (up to 6 feet tall)! This is the perfect replacement to flimsy tomato cages that always fall over.
Got weeds? Let your drill do the work.
Weed Spinner is an innovative drill-driven weed removal tool that spins out weeds at the root.
It's fast and fun to use. There's no kneeling, bending, or getting your hands dirty!
What is it, exactly?
• Use Weed Spinner with your cordless electric drill (drill not included)
• 33-inch-long forged steel shaft
• The end that goes into your drill features three flat surfaces to stay firmly in the drill's chuck
• Innovative design features a forged pointed tip to pierce sod, hardscape, and clay soils
• Works on most any surface where weeds grow (lawns, gardens, sod, hardscape, loose rock, and more)
• Easy on your back and knees
• Eco-friendly and chemical-free
• Aerates and tills
• Invented and patented by Vern Ader, a retired teacher and gardener
How does it work?
• Insert the Weed Spinner shaft into the chuck of your drill.
• Point the tip into the ground next to the weed's main center stalk, then pull the drill's trigger for a few seconds and push down slightly. A slight angle works best.
• For safety and a better result, don’t start the drill until the Weed Spinner is properly placed.
• Your Weed Spinner will usually pull the roots out along with the weed.
• If your Weed Spinner hits a large rock or large root, it’s possible for the drill to jerk suddenly. If this is a concern, use a drill that has a second side handle for stability.
• Weeds may become wrapped around the Weed Spinner. If they don't fall off on their own when the drill is raised up, put the drill in reverse and spin for a few seconds to unwind the weeds. With the drill off, they can be removed by hand.
• The Weed Spinner isn’t recommended for caliche, calcrete, hardpan, or duricrust sedimentary soils. Heavy clay soils may bog the drill.